Why Doesn't The Temperature Of E5N Basic-Type Digital Temperature Controllers Rise Or Fall?
- The load is not connected to the correct control output terminals.
- Wires are not connected to the correct terminals or load polarity.
- There is insufficient contact with the terminals because the terminal screws are loose.
- The load power supply is OFF.
- The heater has burnt out or deteriorated.
- The heat capacity of the heater is insufficient for the load.
- The overheating prevention device is not operating.
- The reverse/forward operation setting in the Initial Setting Level is incorrect.
- The PID constants are not suitable.
- The RUN/STOP mode in the Operating Level is set to STOP.
Applicable models: E5CN, E5GN, E5EN, and E5AN