What Products Are Recommended As Substitutes For The C200H-CPU01 PLC?
Select any of the following: C200HE-CPU11, C200HE-CPU32, or C200HE-CPU42.
- A Power Supply Unit must be purchased (e.g., the C200HW-PA204).
- Check the Memory Unit that was used with the C200H-CPU01.
C200HE-CPU11: 3.2 Kwords (built-in RAM)
C200HE-CPU32/42: 7.2 Kwords (built-in RAM)
Points to Check:
C200H-MR431/MR432/ME431 Memory Unit = 2,878 words
Thus the C200HE-CPU11 is acceptable.
Memory Unit C200H-MR831/MP831/ME831 = 6,974 words
Select from the following: C200HE-CPU32 or C200HE-CPU42 (7.2 K).
C200HE-CPU42: Provides a built-in RS-232C port.
- Purchase a Backplane, e.g., the C200HW-BC081-V1.
Select from the following: C200HW-BC101-V1, C200HW-BC081-V1, C200HW-BC051, or C200HW-BC031.
- The C200HE/HG/HX cannot be used if the C200H-ID001/002 Input Unit (no-voltage contacts) is used with C200H-CPU01. Check the configuration and use another Unit.
(There are no substitute models with the same specifications.)
- Support Software and a Connecting Cable are required. (No interface is required.)
CQM1-CIF01 and XW2Z-S001 (for PC98, half 14-pin RS-232C)
CQM1-CIF02 (for IBM PC/AT)
- The user program can still be used if there are no changes in the I/O configuration.