With The CX-Programmer FA Integrated Tool Package, What Is The Procedure To Transfer A Program To A C200HX/HG/HE-Z PLC Or C200HS PLC Memory Cassette? What Is The Procedure To Verify The Data?
The procedure to write data to a Memory Cassette and perform verification is as follows.
- Set SW1 on the Memory Cassette to OFF (write-enabled) before turning ON power supplies to the C200HX.
- Turn ON power supplies to C200HX and then connect online.
- Set the operating mode of the CX-Programmer to PROGRAM Mode.
Select "View" - "Window" - "Watch Window", right-click in the Watch Window, and select "Add" from the menu.
Set the address to A270.00.
Right-click the PLC's name (New PLC 1) displayed in the Watch Window, and select Set from Set/Reset in the menu.
- To verify the data, set the address to A270.02, right click on the PLC's name (New PLC 1) displayed in the Watch Window, and select Set from Set/Reset in the menu.
- To check the verification result, set the address to A270.03 and check the value.
The verification result is stored in A270.03 in the following manner.
1: Memory Cassette data and user memory data are different.
Or verification is not possible because CPU Unit is not in PROGRAM mode.
0: Memory Cassette data and user memory data are the same.