How Do I Update CX-One?
You can update all versions of CX-One 4 using the installed CX-One AutoUpdate tool:
CX-One 3.1 and later
You can update CX-One 3.1 or later using the installed CX-One AutoUpdate tool:
1. First you must register the software in your region. Note the full registration process can take up to one hour to complete.
2. Run the AutoUpdate tool from the Start menu under
CX-One 3.0 to 3.05
CX-One versions 3.0 up to CX-One version 3.05 include an old CX-One AutoUpdate tool which is no longer supported. When the old tool is run it creates the following error:
However updates are still available from the following method:
1. First you must register the software in your region.
2. In order to access the myOMRON downloads, register on myOMRON
3. Once registered, login to myOMRON and browse the Downloads section for the latest download tool e.g. /4.Products/Software/CxOneAutoUpdate/UpgradeSetup23.exe
4. Download and install the upgrade to the CX-One Update tool, rebooting if requested.
5. Now you can access the latest updates exactly like CX-One 3.1 users: running the AutoUpdate tool from the Start menu under Programs->Omron->CX-One->CX-One Auto Update. When you run the autoupdate tool there is a patch available to upgrade each piece of software that you have installed using CX-One. This can be run from the web, or downloaded for later installation.
CX-One 1.1E to 2.xx
CX-One versions 1.1E up to CX-One version 2 are now superseded by a major upgrade and out of support period. When the CX-One AutoUpdate tool is run it may report the following error
Customers registered in Europe can still download the last available image from the European Download Centre or purchase an upgrade product to the latest version from your OMRON sales representative.
CX-One 1.0 does not include an autoupdate tool so you can only upgrade by purchasing the CX One upgrade CDs. This product can be ordered from your OMRON sales representative.