Release Notes For CX-Supervisor 126.96.36.199
What is improved?
CX-Supervisor 188.8.131.52 is released which includes the following changes:
- The Data Log Viewer 'Graph Time Range' combo now includes a 'By File' option to allow all data for the selected file to be displayed within the visible graph area.
- The Data Log Viewer 'Graph Time Range' combo now includes a 'Full Plot' option which displays all the data from all files currently loaded into memory
- The Data Log Viewer 'Graph Settings' dialog now contains an 'AutoScale' option, which allows auto-scaling to be switched on and off
- The email system now has a retry mechanism, before logging a failure message, with improved system messages
- Maximum Tag Data Link connections increased from 384 to 1,536 connections
- Both Developer and Runtime applications now support software licence Activation
- CX-Supervisor 4.2 projects can now be targeted at CX-Supervisor 4.1 runtime
- CX-Supervisor now includes CX-Server 184.108.40.206
- CX-Supervisor now includes SYSMAC Gateway 1.80
- Windows 11 supported (Note: Windows 7 is no longer supported in CX-Supervisor 4.2)
- Note: CX-Supervisor v2.0/v2.1 projects are not supported in CX-Supervisor 4.2.
Upgrades are freely available to customers that have purchased versions 4.0 or 4.1 within the last 12 months and registered their software
. European customers can download latest software updates from the Software Download Centre
. If you have any problems upgrading or have questions please contact your local OMRON sales office or raise a support ticket